Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Woo Hoo & an award too!

I'm excited! Today Betty is stopping by to have a "play day". She's bringing her cuttlebug (someday I will get mine!!) and we're going to have a good time!!!


Something that I do miss a lot from California is having the ladies over. We used to have a great time. But now I've got a couple of friends here that come to play. Betty's hubby is in town working and she thought that she'd hitch a ride with him and stop by. Lucky for us!!


And I also wanted to share that Stephenie my other stampin buddy gave me an award.

It seems I rock her socks :)
So I will in turn pick my fav's who rock my socks!
All a fine bunch of ladies! You all rock my socks for sure!!!
Have a great day! I hope to!!

3 comments:

Stephenie said...

sniff sniff... I'm so sad I can't be there. I so wish I could be there!

Gabby said...

Dang Joani...I rock your socks??? LOL! What do they rock to? LOL! Naw GF...I'm honored to be gifted this award. I feel bad because I've been SO behind on your blog (and many other blogs too :() so I don't feel deserving...but TYSM!!! You rock my socks too!!! ;)

SMOOCHIES!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

No Way! That's me? Thank You!!! :0) Right back at ya! :0) GRIN!