Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Believe.....

I thought that I would share with you a card that I made for a dear friend who's having a little trouble. I want her to know, or to believe that she is special no matter what.

Then this card came to mind. Just something simple and plain. I wanted the words to say how I felt, not the flash of the card.

The card itself is Basic Black layered with white and silver. I stamped the word image with a stamp from Archiver's that I purchased. The saying "your the best" is actually a free with purchase stamp from TAC. For the cuttlebug BG I rubbed a black crayon over it. I added a bow and I was finished.

Not too fancy or complicated ~ like I said I wanted to make a card where the words said it all. I hope that it brightens her day when she receives it!

Have a great Monday!
Hugs,
Joani

9 comments:

BarbL said...

Very elegant! Sometimes "simple & plain" really turns out the best, huh?

Carmen O. said...

What a gorgeous card! Your friend is so lucky to have you as a friend. I'm sure it'll brighten her day.

Gabby said...

Elegant card Joani! It truly is beautiful and I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Stephenie said...

Joani the card is very pretty. I am sure your friend will love it! I hate to copy the words of others but it is so elegant, great job.
Happy Stamping!
stephenie

Barb said...

Really nice & elegant, nothing plain about it. I'm her day will be brighter when she receives this one.

Smiles, Barb

Tracy said...

What a lovely thought. I am sure your friend will love it

Louise F NZ said...

Gorgeous card, simple and elegant.

marsha said...

Your card is lovely. The sentiment is so beautiful, I am sure it will brighten her day.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This rocks. Love the black and white. Gotta get that cuttlebug folder! :O)