Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Digi Tuesday Afternoon

I couldn't resist. I had to post a digi page. I know, like I said, I'm addicted!!!

I'm sure that you all remembered that I mentioned it was my hubby's birthday this past weekend. Yes, Father's Day and a birthday all in the same weekend. Let me tell you ~ he felt special!

I joined a group at Digital Scrapbook Place (DSP) and I am in hopes that it will give me even more knowledge into the digi world. This is something that I really love to do and I want to learn all I can. And when I joined their forum I received a cool welcome kit to make this page with. So now I'm posting it for you all.

Ricky is kinda boring in the fact that he is not a "sweet" person so I had to drag it out of him what kind of cake he wanted. It was painful... So finally he said he wanted a white cake with chocolate frosting ~ so that's what I made for him. I thought "white cake, how boring" but it actually turned out yummy!! He used to pick things like that when Ginger was alive so she cold have some cake with him...

I hope that you enjoyed my page. Something to give your inspiration a little kick start.

Have a great afternoon!

**Edited to add:

I had this and another 2 posts ready to post for you and for some reason blogger did not post them. I wanted you to know that I was still here ~ just busy. So I will try again..

No comments: