Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Good Morning!

Happy day to you all! I hope today finds you well.
I've got a mix of things to show you so I just picked a few for now. Since I've been in the scrapping mood I think that I will show you those first. Ok?
I'll try to list what I used ~ when I actually scrap my table is a mess. It looks like a cyclone hits it! Paper pieces every place, glitter & tape stuck to my forehead. Ink on everything else but where I want it! It's actually comical *Ü*
These were pictures of Danielle with friends of ours taking her to go see Barney when she was little. She loved Barney to pieces!!
I used Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Green Galore and DP from SEI. I took my dotta-rific pen and made the dots. I used my Cricut George cartridge for the stars and letters then I added some glitter for a little shine.
This page was made with paper from Bo Bunny called Alissa kissable and some DP from SEI. The letters were cut out with my Cricut. The template for the arrow layout was from Creating Keepsakes October 2008 issue. I also cut out the circles with my coluzzle and added some stickles to it for a little "bling".
This was Danielle's official 3rd Halloween. I wanted her to be 'scary' so we went with the little devil costume. I ratted her hair up and used so much hairspray it was not funny. Then I took the eyebrow pencil and made her eyebrows into points. She was so cute. And look at Ricky! He was so young!! Ok, so was I. And no, he does not smoke anymore... (thank goodness!!)
The Halloween page was made with paper from Creative Imaginations Melange collection and also paper from Karen Foster. I took some Summer Sun paper and did the journaling on my computer with a funky font. The foam spiders were added for the "creepy" effect. I've had those for years!!
Look at that face! Don't you wanna pinch those cheeks?? This is my girl on her 3rd birthday. She loved going to the park and swinging on the swings. She always had a smile on her face and was always happy. Her sisters were with her on this day.
The paper Purely Pomegranate and DP from Best Creation. I stamped the swirls from TAC's Butterfly Swirls set. The flourishes are cut on the Cricut with the Accents and Elements cartridge. The little cupcakes are from a new punch that I got. I punched them out and pieced them together.
That's all that I have for you today. Tomorrow I will show you the rest of this picture...
Have a great afternoon!
Hugs,
Joani

3 comments:

Gabby said...

Cute SB pages Joani! Super cute!

Curt in Indy said...

Your layouts are so well done! I love the detail you put in and the pictures are all really good! Best, Curt

Anonymous said...

Great pages! You have really nice looking pages and lots of imagination!