Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 19, 2009

You ready for Digi Friday?

It's a little late today, but you ready for Digi Friday??

I've been a little busy today with birthday things ~ and hubby's on the phone with his sister so I thought that I could squeeze in a digital page for you.
I made this page with elements from RAK Scraps. It's kinda a fun page I think, don't you?This picture was from when a friend of ours from one of our groups came by to visit last year. We've been blessed to of been able to meet quite a few people from our different groups. It's so nice to actually put a face to the posts.

I hope that you all have a great weekend. And Happy Father's day to all you Father's out there if your reading. I'm sure that I will be posting some more digi pages for you to peek at *Ü*

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Hey missus, Love your blog so much I left you an award on mine.

Hugs
Nic