Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Where have I been? And happy Friday Ü


Hello everyone!  First I'd like to say that I am sorry for the lack of posting.  It's been a busy time here at our house.  With Danielle's graduation and Joyce being here.  Then earlier this week we went to Louisville and stopped in at Archiver's and another store that we were told about (thanks Anne!) called Dee's.  I so wish that we went there before Archiver's.  Oh, don't get me wrong ~ I love Archiver's, but it seemed that they really did not have all the great stuff that I remember in my last trips.  Maybe that means that I already have enough??  Ü
And this weekend brings Ricky's birthday and Father's day.  Joyce will be going home Tuesday too.  We will all miss her so much.  This time she was here with us almost 6 weeks and the time has flown by.  As it always does, as I'm told it will the older I get.  Anyway ~ I am here to say that I am so sorry and I will be back to regular posting probably next week.  BUT to keep you going I want to show you a little of what I've been doing in the craft room during some of our fun times...
Betty wanted me to figure out these boxes for our next get together so I figured it out and made one for her.  It's adorable, huh??
Here is an up close picture.  I've actually made a tutorial on how to make them ~ I'll post that in the next couple of days for you.

So once again, thanks for hanging in there with me.  I'll be back in the next few days and post the tutorial for you.  These really are very easy to make and they turn out so darn cute!

Have a super great day - and stay inside where it is cool.  Preferably at your craft table!

3 comments:

Heather A Beck said...

I really love this!! What a great thing to put the nuggets in for a gift!! Teacher, Mother.. etc!! Can't wait for the tutorial!!

Crystal Thomas said...

OMG!! that box is beautiful. I love the cards also my have to borrow that design for my next cards.

Sara said...

You must be so proud, she's looks great in her graduation gown and mortar board. Love the little box and cards, that's a great colour scheme.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sara xx