Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Easel Flower in a Box?

Yes, that's what I said ~ Easel Flower in a box, or Corsage Box.  I love fresh flowers but they fade so fast.  So how would you like to give a flower that never dies?  That's what I've got here.  An easel card with a flower topper all wrapped up in a box ready to give as a gift.
All wrapped up and pretty.

 See the little pearl in the center, nice touch huh?
It was truly easy to do, and fast.  This would adapt perfect to make a Valentine also.  Hmmm, maybe that will be my next project.

Oh, and please if you will don't forget to pop on over to my Stampin' Up blog and see what great things are going on there too.  You can get there if you click HERE or any time at the top of this blog just click on the "My Stampin Up blog" button.

Have a super great evening!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Very pretty and yes the pearl in the middle adds a very nice touch! Love the box too -- especially that bow on the end!

marsha said...

Great project! This is just gorgeous - I'm going to have to try this too!
Hugs,
Marsha

Kim said...

so pretty! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Anonymous said...

How did you make the Corsage Box? I looked for a tutorial or video and didn't find one.

Trish and Treasure said...

I adore what you have made. You are very inspirational and everybody loves the gift of flowers. Very impressive. Trish

SherryBee said...

Cool, Joani!
And, that's neat that Kim listed you on her PAPER PUNCH ADDITION list! WooHoo!
SherryBeein AZ