Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, November 01, 2010

Take a peek if you will...

Good Monday Evening everyone ~ I thought that I'd pop in and let you know what I've been up to.  I've been working on my new Stampin' Up! blog.

I believe that I mentioned it before that I am keeping this blog, however I can not promote my SU! business on this blog.  All the technicals and such...  But if you will take a peek over there I'd appreciate it.  You can find it HERE or copy and paste this link in your browser:  http://joaniscardsmadebyhandtoo.blogspot.com/

I've got all the up to date links and such on my other blog.  I'd appreciate it if you became a follower there, too.  Then your sure to get all the up to date and in the know information Ü

Have a great evening!  And I'll be back tomorrow with a new post of something I've created for you!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so glad your are keeping this blog too, I've borrowed so many good ideas from your tutorials.

I took a quick peek at you stampin-up blog....looks like another great place to hang out. :)