Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Monday

Howdy!  I am popping in to post an actual picture of something I've made ~ can you believe it??  It's been way too long and I've needed to get back into the swing of things so here I go!

What a perfect time to get back into it to with Valentine's Day just around the corner.  Which is hard to believe since it seems like yesterday was just Christmas.  Whew!  Time flies.  So enough said, let's get to posting...
This card I made with my trusty old "Cupig" stamp.  It is a Whipper Snapper stamp that I've had for years and I faithfully use it each year, I just love that little guy!!  Really, who can't smile when they open a card with him on the front? 
and this, my new passion (thanks a lot Jan!) is paper piecing.  A friend of mine introduced me to the wonderful world of paper piecing.  I can say that it has consumed a bit of my time.  These lovely little bears (and people, and pets, and things) have made themselves right at home in a few scrap books that I've completed and continue to work on.  You just may see a fair share of piecing on here if you don't mind.  This card, an easel card I made for my entry to the Treasure Box design team.  No, I didn't make it but I can always try again in the future, right? 
 
Well, that's it for my post today.  I hope to be back tomorrow to share with you some more Valentine creations ~ and maybe a scrap page or two!

No comments: