Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, November 30, 2007


I think that I mentioned before that I am in the process of making gift bags for my DD's friends for Christmas. I just love the scallop punch from SU! and it works perfect for these.
I took Lavendar Lace paper and punched it twice for each ornament with the scallop punch. I then punched a 1 3/8" circle in Bashful Blue and the 1 1/4" circle punch in white stamped CS. I stamped randon snowflakes in Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue inks. The snowflake stamps are from Great Impressions and Hampton Art. On the reverse scallop punch I used the "To and From" stamp from SU's Tag Team.
I then added a sticky strip to both sides of the candy and added the ribbon. More sticky for the scallop punches ~ and viola! All done...
These are fun and super quick to make. I made them just sitting watching TV last night. Of course the bag of peppermint patties were almost empty so I had to hurry and make these before they were gone :)'
If you need a better image, just click on the photo to enlarge it :)

1 comment:

Gabby said...

These are cute! Did you use peppermint patties??? Yummmm