Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm on a roll

I've been wanting to make these for a long time, I have just not found the paper clips. So the other day on my trip to Walmart they finally had them in. I knew that I should of bought more than one package :(


So I punched out all the peices ~ and let me tell you, if hands can get out of shape mine are for sure! I was cramped, and there are only 15 paper clips!!!


Any way, sitting there after dinner watching TV I put these together. Super, super easy!!! I had my DD (who these are for. I'm making them to go in some bag's I'm making for her friends for Christmas) pick out the paper.


Supplies:
Creating Keepsakes DP
Flower by Studio G - Clear Stamps
SU! Rose Red Ink
Brad
Glue Dots Paper Clips


Talk about a quick and easy project!!! I'm going to buy more paper clips before they are gone!!

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

These are adorable!

Gabby said...

Awww...shut up!!! These are so pretty Joani! Man...now I want some clips! :( I can't find any down here...not even at Mikes!

Dawn♥ said...

Sooo cute! Great job on the clips!