Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Here's what I've been doing...

Yup, I've been busy - even though you can't see it.  I've been creating Christmas cards...  and just yesterday I was told I need to make more.  I was wanting to move on, finish with Christmas but I guess I'm not.

No blah blah blah today ~ let's get right to it shall we.

I just love the SU! stamp Dasher but I'm trying to be thrify and I took a look thru my stamps and I found this one, I know it's not the Dasher stamp but it's close.  It is from Great Impressions.  I know that I list a lot of stamps from them but when we lived in CA our local stamp store always had their stamp of the month and being the good little shopper I (was) am I had to purchase it.

The base card is Riding Hood Red that I layered with grey c/s and Christmas Cocoa DP.  I stamped the snowflakes from Great Impressions also in silver Encore ink on white cs and layered that on to some grey c/s.  I stamped the reindeer image in Going Grey ink, punched it out with my Marvy Giga oval punch and sponged some grey ink around the edges before adhering it to a piece of Riding Hood Red.  I cut out the red panel with my small scallop oval nestie, paper pierced it and sponged some Encore ink around the edge before I layered that on to the card with pop dots.  I added a length of ribbon and adhered the sentiment panel.  On the inside I used grey and white c/s with a piece of the scrap DP and stamped the sentiment from an old D.O.T.S. set in Real Red ink and I was complete.

I will be back later with some more cards if you like.  Have a great Sunday!

No comments: