Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Over the hump and on our way

On our way to Friday!!  For some reason I'm just beat this week.  Each morning the alarm goes off and I think "is it Friday yet?" and then reality sets in and I figure out it's not.  The weather's been a little gloomy here this week and I think that has a lot to do with a persons mood.

I did get some crafting done though ~ wanna see?

I made another one of the mini books.  I think that they are so darn cute, and so easy to make.  This one is a Valentine theme.  The image on the front here is from SU! Vintage Valentine set.  I used some DP from Cloud 9 and cs from SU! in Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa and Pink Pirouette.  The hearts are from SU! too but I forgot the name of the set.  Some rub on's here and there, ribbon and punches and that was all.  The different paper is from my stash of Valentine papers that were scraps left over from last year ~ mostly from Cloud 9 and Heidi Grace. 

It turned out cute, but it was not what I was looking for.  I think that I'll have to make another one and show you some directions.  That will be for another day.

I would also like to thank the people who left messages for me and contacted me about little Evan.  I would love to just flood his school with mail for him.  Come on people, we can do it.  Let's put a happy face on this little boy.

I will try to be back later with another post.  I hope that you all have a great afternoon!

No comments: