Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready, set, Tutorial!


Well, I'm ready.  Are you??  I am.  I've uploaded the PDF tutorial to my Scrib'd account.  You can view it here.  I also uploaded a Word document if that one is easier to read, view that one here.  Please tell me if there is a problem with it.  I've tried to look at it, but it looks kinda jumbled.  I don't know if it is me or what...

 
This is the actual wallet that I made for the tutorial.  Pretty, huh??  I hope that you enjoy it.  Leave me a comment and let me know!

Here's some pictures of the first one that I made.  I just thought I'd share those too. 

This is the wallet with the goodies inside.  I made a couple of ATC's for it.

This is the inside with the goodies inside and the extra pieces of the die cuts that I did not use and had left over.  This can be used for all holidays or birthdays.  Even to add gift cards or pictures too!

I hope that you enjoy!  I'd love to see your creations ~ leave me a link and I'll check them out!

Have a great day!  I hope to be back tomorrow with another Valentines project that I've done!!

2 comments:

marsha said...

Great tutorial!
Hugs, Marsha

Elizabeth said...

This is adorable! Thank you so much for providing a tutorial! Great idea for putting ATC's in!

- Elizabeth
Co-Owner
www.missimagination.com