Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did you figure it out?

I'm sure that you did...  Yesterday's sneak peek...  It was a pretty easy one.  I made some more post it note holders, however these are easel post it's.  I love to make the easel cards, and I thought the post it's were a perfect size for them.
How stinkin' cute are these?  They are so easy to make too!!  You know that I love to make the easel cards, well these are the same as that ~ instead of decorating the "card front" you add your post it notes.
The bases for these are made with Bazzill paper that I added DP to. 

The pink one is decorated with Rose Red and Pretty in Pink card stock and Petals and Paisley DP.  I used my designer label and small oval punches.  The word "notes" was a stamp from The Angel Company that I stamped with Rose Red ink.  The stamp set used was called Vintage Vogue that I stamped on the post it pad with Rose Red ink.  If you notice the prima in the lower right corner?  I stamped a flower from the Vintage Vogue set with Rose Red ink on to a piece of Rose Red paper, cut it out and added it to the center of the prima with a dew drop to the center of that.

The blue one is decorated with Soft Sky and Not Quite Navy card stock and Petal Patch DP.  I did the same with the punches and used Not Quite Navy ink on this one. 
The easel base of this is also Bazzill card stock.  I decorated it with Perfect Plum, Apricot Appeal and Lavender Lace card stock.  I used some old DP called Sweet from SU! I used my designer label and small oval punches and  I stamped the word "notes" from The Angel Company with Eggplant Envy ink.  also stamped the border from Vintage Vogue on the notepad.  The butterfly cut out with the Beautiful Butterflies die from SU! that I had cut out a while back.  I added some ribbon and rhinestones to jazz it up a bit.

This is the last one that I made.  I made all these before dinner the other night, they go so fast!!

The base of this is made with Bazzill card stock.  I used Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette card stock.  The DP is old from SU! called Rebecca.  I stamped the border from Vintage Vogue in Chocolate Chip ink, the same as the word "notes" from TAC.  I used my designer label and small oval punches on the sentiment.  The butterfly is cut out with the Beautiful Butterflies die in Pink Pirouette card stock.  This is also jazzed up a bit with some rhinestones and ribbon.

I hope that you like these and that they inspire you to make some.  You can get some really good deals on post it notes now.  I noticed them on sale at Walmart because of back-to-school.  Leave me a comment with a link to yours, I'd love to see them!!

Have a super great day ~ and make sure to come back tomorrow, you'll love to see what I'm going to post!!

3 comments:

Gale said...

I need to make a hand crafted gift for a swap I am in and this is perfect! Love these to bits.

Carrie said...

Perfect idea for my next card workshop. Love it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these, you did a real nice job;)