Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I promise!

I promise to give you something new I've created tomorrow. This week's been a bit busy. Between doctor appointments and getting my DD ready for her trip to Florida tomorrow we've been going non-stop! And yes, we made it to Archiver's!! OMGoodness, that store is awesome! I spent an hour going thru there just looking first! Then I went back and picked out my goodies. I was good though, I did not spend too much ;-) Then when we left I waved goodbye to the store and said "til we meet again!". I sure know that another trip is planned in the future for sure!
So now I'm off to create something...

Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this store bigger & beter than the store in Elk Grove? Where a webcam the next time you go so we can all enjoy the trip, lol.
Hugs~
Rita