Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello everyone! And here's a promotion!!!


Who loves a sale? Better yet, who loves a sale on rubber stamps??? I know I do for sure!!

Well The Angel Company™ has done it again!! They are having their double dip promotion. What does that mean? Well, it means TWICE the goodies for you! That's what that means!

As a customer you can have twice the goodies. If you make a a purchase from the catalogue worth $100.00 (before shipping and handling) you will receive not just the one hostess set, but TWO hostess set's free!! And that's not all! You will also receive TWO 1/2 price items from the catalogue!!! How cool is that?! You can get that bind-it-all that you've been wanting or the scor-pal that keeps getting put on your list and taken off because you can't justify spending $40.00 on it. Well, now you don't! You can get it for $20.00 with a qualifying order. Or maybe you have those items and you'd just like to get some stamp sets 1/2 off. With the exception of some alphabet sets the highest price stamp set in out catty is only $19.95!!

And not only will you get double the hostess rewards and double the 1/2 off items ~ you will get double the Gift with Purchase stamps too!! So instead of picking out just one GWP stamp for every $30.00 you spend, you will get 2! How's that for a promotion!!!

BUT WAIT!!! There's more!!
If you've been sitting on the fence about signing up with a company ~ either to start your own little business or to just be a hobby demo, now is the time. Because if you sign up with The Angel Company™ now you can enjoy and extra $50.00 in stamps to go along with your starter kit!!

So who would like to join me for some double dippin'?

And I would also like to let my customers know that I am ordering the fall supplement as we speak - so as soon as I have it in my hot little hands I will get a copy out to you!

If you have any questions just shoot me an e-mail and I'd be happy to help.

Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Hi Joani,
How did you do this? I want to post one to my blog.
Hugs to you,
Stephenie