Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Day Late...

Ok, a little more than a day late ~ but at least I did it.  Actually I did it last Thursday so I'm not that late.  The sketch from Splitcoast last Wednesday.  Here is the sketch:
This is just right for me ~ since I've been called layer Queen.  So here is my take on the sketch:
The last time I went to Hobby Lobby I found this ribbon there.  Of course they only sold it on the spools that you have to have cut, so I bought a few yards.  I keep looking at it and don't want to use it - like most of my ribbon.  I guess I'd rather look at it than use it - so it looks pretty in my jar Ü

The card base is Bashful Blue that I layered with Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink and some DP from Bo Bunny.  The stamp I used was from The Angel Company called Everything is Blooming.  The layers that the image are on are cut out with my scallop oval and oval nesties.  I hand cut around the image and pop dotted her to the card.  I used my Devine Swirls embossing folder on the Pixie Pink layer to add a little more dimension.  The ribbon is attached with zip dry paper glue (love that stuff!!).  I added some stickles here and there to the image and I was complete.  I hope that you like this bit of inspiration ~ I made this card for a dear one that's over the pond...

Tomorrow I hope to show you a little something that I made for one of the nurses at hubby's ♥ rehab.  I hope that she'll like it.  Have a super great day today and happy stampin'!

1 comment:

Coffee Recipes said...

Nice share, thanks for posting