Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Can we talk?

I have a question to ask...and I would like it if you commented so I know.

I've had some people unsubscribe to my email updates. The reason most people unsub is unknown ~ but I've had a few say "too many updates". Um, isn't that the reason why you subscribe in the first place? To make sure that you don't miss any updates? I won't mention any names, but there is one blog that I subscribe to that posts at least 4 or 5 times a day. I love it, then I don't miss anything.

To each his own I guess. But I was just wondering what it is that you like? Do you like all the updates? Do you want to see more or less? What is it that you want to see? Please tell me and I will make sure that I can do the best that I can.

Enough. That's all I had to say. Now I'd like to see what you have to say.

Have a great afternoon.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanie!
I have been following your blog now for a little over a month! I personally love as muchas you want to give!! I usually check to see if you've posted through out the day and am always excited to see when you've posted something new! No this is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've looked at your blog today! Keep doing what you're doing! I love it! Your ideas are beautiful and inspiring!!
Sincerely,
Linda S.

Carmen O. said...

I agree, keep doing what you're doing! You can't always please everyone. I like your blog and keep up with it when I can. I may not always leave a comment, but at you know I took the time to come visit. I've used many of your tutorials and ideas. I always give credit to you when I do. So keep on doing what you do.

Jen Carter said...

I subscribe to your blog via Google Reader because it is soooo much easier to see when people update their blogs! Love it! I have unsubscribed from some blogs that I used to receive email updates from because I no longer need to get them via email since I see them on Google Reader. Maybe some are going to readers and still checking your blog, just not via email?

Gabby said...

Joani...I love all your blog updates! Like it was mentioned above...to each it's own...you can't please everyone! I'm a follower...so I see your updates everytime you update. I'm bad at commenting...but trust me...I've been a follower since the beginning! ;) HUGS!

marsha said...

I love your updates, I would not ask you to change a thing! I especially love learning new techniques.

Hugs,
Marsha

Julie Temple said...

Keep um coming, girl! I agree with the others, to each his own, and yes, they might just be following via Google. Your hits tell it all, Joni, we LOVE ya!

Julie

Donna C. said...

I subscribe via Google and I say the more the better!

Anonymous said...

I think 99.9% of us like it just the way it is. I love your blog. Don't let anyone rain on your parade! Not worth your valuable time.
Sandra B

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! I look forward to seeing what you have done on a daily basis. In fact feel free to do more!! lol

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Joani! You are doing a great job, don't change a thing.
Hugs~
Rita

Squirrel & Button said...

I follow you with my google reader. So I find it no problem b/c if I don't want to read as much from one site I dont' have to. I think you are fine doing what you have been doing!

Angel Bobbie said...

Joani...I love your blog and love when you write about the family. Don't change a thing. It is always a disappointment when you miss a day or 2. Just keep them coming.
Angel Hugs...Bobbie