Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Day Down

Another day down, and only 11 more day's til the craft fair.  If you happen to be anywhere close to Paris Kentucky on September 26th and 27th please stop by the festival and say "HI" to Betty and I.  We would love to meet you. 

Only 11 days!??!  Then what am I doing on the computer??  Ok, breathe, breathe...  I better get going and stop the blah blah blah, huh?
The base card is Real Red that I layered with Creamy Caramel and some DP from the Au Chocolat collection.  I still have a little left Ü  I stamped the image from Espresso Yourself and colored it in with my pencils, gamsol and my markers.  I layered the DP on the card and added a length of ribbon then I cut a piece of Au Chocolat with my Labels One nestie (thanks again Rita!!).  I stamped some of the coffee beans and punched it out with my 1 3/8" circle punch and layered that on to a piece of Real Red that I punched out with my scallop circle punch.  I added the stamped coffee cup image to the card and I was complete.

Sorry this is all I have for today.  I will be back tomorrow for sure.  Have a great afternoon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'morning Joani, wouldn't it be a kick if I showed up at the fair Ü! You're very welcome for the nestie.
Hugs~
Rita