Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Good morning!

And Happy Hump Day!

Wouldn't you know it, the morning that I am up bright and early SCS is down. I guess they are changing their servers and they are out of whack for a bit. Of course! Well that's not stopping me from posting here though.

I need to get on the ball and make some cards! September is another huge month for us birthday wise. We've got lots of family and friends that have birthdays this month so I need to break out the whip and get to work.

Here is a card that I made for a Joyce's daughter. I tend to send her funny cards each year and I thought that this one was perfect. Besides I can send her this, she's older than me... he he he...
The base card is Chocolate Chip that I layered with Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and DP from My Minds Eye. I followed sketch SC241 over at SCS. I stamped the image from Little Paper Shop and colored her in with my pencils and gamsol. Notice the "blue hair"? I added a couple of scraps of ribbon to the image panel and adhered it with pop dots to the card. I stamped part of the sentiment on white cs and punched it out with my word window punch and layered it on to a piece of Old Olive that I punched with my new Modern Label punch. I finished the sentiment on the inside and I was complete.
I hope that this sparks some creativity for you. I'll be back later with more to show you.

No comments: