Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Morning

I hope that today finds you well.  This past weekend was so beautiful!  It seemed to me so much like the start of the Fall season ~ and you all know that I love Fall.  I want to start putting up Fall decorations, but I'll wait till the beginning of October... 

So you wanna see a few things?  Here we go...


This was an acrylic frame that Betty and I got from Dollar Tree, they are sturdy.  When I was working I would of loved to have something like this on my desk.

I opened the acrylic frame and inserted a piece of paper from the Delicate Dots collection.  I added a post it note pad and a mini calendar from skyblupink.com to the front of the frame.  I also added a pen that has matching DP.  Here are a few more of them.  I basically did the same to all of them.

This one has DP from the Melon Mambo collection.

This frame has paper from The Angel Company called Tuscany Spice.  I thought that it looks a little Fall like, don't you?

I'll be back later with more...

**EDITED 09/28/2009 to add how the pen is attached.
Some of you asked how the pen was attached to the post it note holder.  I simply took a 3/4" x 3" piece of cardstock and rolled it around the pen.  I kept the the end where the pen is over the top of the clear acrylic frame and attached the other ends to the back of the frame.  I then added a piece of DP to the back of the frame to cover up the cs piece and I was done.  I hope that this clarifies it for some of you.  If not just let me know and I can take a picture of it for you.

2 comments:

Kharlie Bug said...

Super Cute!

Juanette Davis said...

This is very nice, can you please share how you attached the pen?