Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Halloween Boxes

I must first say that these boxes are genius!  No, they were not my idea.  I followed the directions that Tammy over at Dream, Create and Share posted.  She is amazing!!  And she has step by step instructions to make these and many others.  I've only made these so far ~ I will make the others, but as time permits.

Her boxes were made out of Green Galore but I used Moss on mine.  I think that they gave him a little more of a dull look.  And I think that Frankie is kinda dull... 

I did not have the star punch from SU! to make the teeth so these are kinda made freehand.  I think that they are adorable.  Now I've got to get Danielle to agree to let me make some for her to hand out to her friends at Halloween.  You know when they get older, it's not cool to have Mom make things.

So you like?  Let me know.  I'd love to see your version of them.  Stop by Tammy's site and give her some love too.

5 comments:

Carmen O. said...

These are so cool Joani! I think I may have to try some with nestabilities label 1. Have a wonderful creative weekend!

Julie Temple said...

These are totally adorable!! Yup, I will go check out those directions! Thanks for sharing~

Julie

Project Create said...

Joani,
Your boxes are adorable. Thanks for giving my tutorials a try and sharing my blog with others. Can't wait to see the rest you make.
Tammy

Stephenie said...

Hi Joani! How are you? I'd love to get together. I'm not so busy now, just school. :O) Give me a call maybe we can all get together. Hugs,
stephenie

kssdesigns said...

These are just adorable! I can't wait to check out this site'! TFS