Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lookie what Danielle made...

Years ago Danielle learned how to make these pens and made lots of them.  Then Betty mentioned it once while she was here and Danielle was bugging me to get some so she could make them for the craft fair ~ so I finally got around to getting the stuff for her to make them. 

I had an urn that I kept flowers in and each season I'd change them.  I was getting tired of it so when Danielle asked what to use that came to mind.  We filled it with birdseed (that I can re-use) and she arranged them in there.  She then made the sign to go on the front.  I guess my kid takes after me in the craft department ~ or at least I'd like to think so.
I'm not sure that I want her to sell them, they look so pretty sitting in there...

2 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

I made pens like these! I used to teach high school English, and my students would always need to borrow pens :) This way I was able to make sure I got them back (it is pretty hard to walk out with a giant pink rose bobbing off the end of your pen - and the boys ALWAYS returned my pens with the flowers! LOL) I would often give some away as prizes...

Carmen O. said...

They look very pretty! Great job Danielle!