Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, September 07, 2009

My sneeky peeky

Carmen had guessed it, it's a card organizer!!

I just love these. They help me keep track of who's birthday is when. A must when you don't know what the date is most of the time ~ isn't that terrible.

Maybe if you've been a follower of my blog for a while you know that I made some of these last year. I loved mine so much that I thought that I'd make some for the fair that Betty and I are doing. I know that I'd love to get one Ü
What I generally do first is take some of the "chipboard" that hubby brought home from work and cut it down to my desired length and width. I think that these are 6" x 7 3/4". I take out my trusty mod podge and slather it on and cover it with paper. The paper that I used on this was from My Mind's Eye. I generally take my scrapbooks and set it on top of the organizer and let it dry good overnight. The next day I add the pages and make the holes with my BIA.
I couldn't help it, I had to make one that was with browns.
For the inside I stamped the SU! medallion stamp and the swirls from The Angel Company Butterfly swirls set. The pages were printed off from the SCS tutorial found here.
I hope that you like them ~ I will show more later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Joani! These are beautiful! Great gift idea. BTW, are you going to be re-signing with Stampin' Up!?