Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

You cheer me up, too!


A special thanks to Jean over at It's in the cards! For this lovely award.
There are so many special people that make my day ~ who would of ever known that when I started this blog that I would have this many hits, let alone make so many blogging friends.
I look forward to every day signing in and seeing who's been by to leave a comment or just say 'hi!'.
I cant even begin to say "you cheer me up" or "you make my day" to just a few people. There are so many great people out there that I've met and started friendships with. So if you are here reading this blog consider yourself awarded!
Hugs, Joani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve the award Joani because you ROCK!
Hugs~
Rita