Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm back with a few things....

Howdy everyone! I'm back to show you a few things that I've been up to.

My daughter is feeling better. She's still sore. Which is to be expected. And I'm not sure that she's wanting to get in a car all too soon, and I'm thankful for that. I want to keep her a little girl a bit longer. I know that's not possible, but just a little longer....
My doggie is feeling better. We took her bandage off and she has a tube in her ear. It has to stay there for 3 weeks - but she's doing better. At least she does not "look" as pathetic as she did with the bandage on.
Well ~ here's what I've been up to.

I was not sure how Halloween would go over at my booth at the Peddler's Mall so I only took a few cards over there and these 2 packages of treat bags that I made.

They are made out of regular envelopes. I stamped on them and added the ribbon and such. I took some lightweight paper to make the shredded paper at the bottom of the bag. There are 5 in each bag. I don't know ~ what do you think?


My daughter told me that this year she "likes her teachers" so that means that I get to make things for them. So this is the cards that I made for them for Halloween.

I stamped the image from Best Fiends and colored it with my watercolor crayons. The base card is Basic Black. I layered it with Only Orange and some DP from Moxie. I took the image and swiped it across my black pad before I layered it on to Basic Black and I attached it to the card with pop dots. The saying "Happy Haunting" is from my TAC set Happy Haunting.


This card I came up with the other day and I thought that I posted it and didn't.
The base card is Basic Black. I layered it with Only Orange and some DP that was in my drawer. I don't know why manufactures don't have their name on the paper someplace...
I stamped the images in black from SU! Home is where the Haunt Is on the two panels. I sponged Only Orange around the panels then layered those panels with Basic Black and Only Orange. Before adding the layers to the card I ran a length of black ribbon around the bottom panel. The house panel I placed on the card with pop dots. So what do you think???
That's all for today. I am going to go get started on something ~ anything. And I'm sure that I will show you tomorrow!!
Hugs,
Joani

No comments: