Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm still here, really.....

Good morning everyone! It's such a nice crisp morning. I'm so excited that Fall is creeping up on us. Of course this week it's supposed to be in the upper 70's and low 80's but the mornings and evenings are still "crispy".

Even though I've not posted, I'm still here. I've been busy with life things and I've been getting in some good reading. For my birthday my Mother bought me all the Twilight books. OMGoodness ~ I could not put them down. I was so addicted!! I must say they were awesome! I'm kinda sad though, because in the 1st three books she did not write 'the end' and the last book she did. What am I going to do?? Have you ever been so caught up in a book that you become part of it. I walked around with those books - reading every second I could. And to think that the last book was it. The end. No more. How can that be? I need to know what happens next! It's awful! I want more..... Oh well, I can only hope....

Now, on to the cards.

This first one is a RAK that I received from Christina over at Paper Wings. Isn't it just adorable?? Purple, orange and black are some of my favorite colors for Halloween!














This card I made the other day consisted of a lot of coloring. So needless to say this stamp has
not been used much.

The stamp is from Imaginations. I bought this stamp a long time ago. The base card is Only Orange. I added a piece of Certainly Celery on to the lower part of the card. I doodled the "stiching" around it and added a length of ribbon to it. I then layered the image panel that I colored with pencils and gamsol on to a piece of Lovely Lilac. The "BOO" is
from Whipper Snapper. I stamped it in black and added stickles to it for a pop. The little spiders are covered with fun flock. Aside from all the coloring on the image panel the card was actually a simple one.

Well - I'm sorry that's all for today. I've got to save something for tomorrow Ü

Have a super great day!
Hugs,
Joani

4 comments:

AngelRenee said...

very Witchy Joani.. My new word thanks to Julie.. LOL..

great job on the cards..

I know what you mean about the books.. Just don't sleep with them.. Or gee might need to seek help for that.. She hasn't compeletly ruled out not writing more.. If you read her website there is a small granite glitter of hope LOL..

Hey do vampires get fat? Hmmm just wondering..

Stephenie said...

I told you so! Yeah, she only is doing the four, she is releasing Book 1 from Edwards perspective so that is something to look forward to, oh and the movie comes out next month! We'll have to go!
Hugs,
Stephenie

kssdesigns said...

I love Imaginations and Whipper Snapper images! You always inspire me to want to use my "other" stamps. Now if I could just find the time to stamp! LOL! Love the cards Joani! TFS

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Great RAk and what a gorgeous lot of colouring on your Halloween card. LOVE it! I've been missing loads of stuff around here. Shame on me! :O)