Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wish you were me??

I just had to show you what I've been blessed with!! I'm so excited I can't contain myself.

Sweet Mary Beth over at Stampin Space was so kind enough to send me this RAK yesterday! I was in the middle of a play day with Betty when the knock came at the door. The mailman brought me this goodie package!!! Of course everything that I was doing had to stop at once. I really don't know what I did to deserve this but it sure put a smile on my face!!!

I am actually still in awe. For one, I am so excited to receive the die cuts. I don't have a big shot and those are sooooooo cool! And look at the buttons and ribbon. Even the little clips! When I opened it and saw that awesome wallet Betty said "we've got to make one of those!!" That's what we want to do on our next get together!! The lunch tin is so cute. Who would of thunk to do that? I just happen to have ribbon that needs a home! Now that hard part. Putting it on my desk and looking at it, not using anything because I don't want to use it up Ü

So Mary Beth, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU! That was so kind of you!

Yesterday when Betty stopped by we wanted to work on some card organizers. I had one similar to it years ago that I purchased from Current. It was actually a bill paying organizer. So Betty came by with her Bind-it-All that she had ordered months ago and never used. Well when it came to using it, she handed it to me. Great - I don't know how to use it!! I did get thru the 1st organizer fine and dandy. Then when it came to Mom's turn I totally blew it! I did hers 4 times before I stopped!!! I kept getting it backwards. Then I tried mine, and first try it came out right!! So I did Mom's again and got it right. It really is not complicated ~ I think that I was trying too hard!!

I did not get it finished, but I will this weekend so I can show it to you. The are really a fun little project to do ~ and I think that they are perfect for gifts!!

I've got a few things to do so I should get off the computer! But I will be back ~ you can count on that!

Hugs,
Joani

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

So very cool that you have a bind it all to use! I want one. Can't wait to see your creation.

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

Awesome box of goodies! You are going to have a lot of fun! Love your Bella and snowman card!
Your cards are great!