Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Lookie what I got!

My dear friend Marsha over at Stamping Down South has given me an award! It's the Kreative Blogger Award. Actually she had given it to me quite some time ago, but I was dealing with personal issues and had not got back to her. Marsha, I thank you ~ you are too kind.

Now the deets on the award:

Here are the rules: The winner may put the logo on their blog; put a link back to the person that sent you the award; nominate 5 blogs; put links to their blogs; leave a message for your nominee.

Sounds simple enough, except how do I nominate only 5 blogs when there are SO many!!! So here goes.
  1. Becca @ Amazing Paper Grace. She has such wonderful creations. They are always so pretty and elegant. She is a very talented paper crafter.
  2. Gabby @ Confessions of a Stamper. My dear friend Gabby has so much going on in her life at the moment, but when she does create is always with such talent and creativity.
  3. Mel @ Mel Stampz. Now if anyone is creative it is this woman. I swear she never sleeps with all the info she finds to pack her blog with! It's truly amazing.
  4. Linsey @ Outside the Lines. Linsey is always coming up with different projects. I think one of my favorites is her cupcake card, you've got to check that out!
  5. Tammy @ Dream, Create and Share. This is one blog that I recently, actually she recently found me. All of her projects are so creative ~ this is one to add to your list for sure!

The Internet can be such a wonderful place. And to have been blessed with so many new friendships makes me feel truly blessed. Please take a minute to stop in an check out what these "K"reative ladies are up to, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Hugs,
Joani

No comments: