Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Did you make it thru the weekend?

I know that I barely did. As most of you know every weekend we go out to my SIL's house to help out. This weekend kinda kicked my rear! I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or not. I've been sneezing an awful lot this past week and I've just not felt myself. What we normally do every weekend, this weekend just killed me. Yesterday I did not want to do anything, and sitting was worse. But I made it thru and here I am today.

And on another note, I'd appreciate some prayers for my BIL. When we went out to Kathy's this weekend she told us that my BIL Wayne, who is in California, had a heart attack. Wayne also has MS. I guess Saturday he had a heart attack and fell. They at first thought that he broke both his legs, but he didn't. But he does have a 90% blockage in the main artery of his heart. They are going to try to put a stint in, but from experience I'm not sure if I trust those. But please send some prayers up for him. As if he's not struggling enough with MS he now has to deal with this.

On a lighter note..... a very dear friend, whom I won't mention because she might be reading this is having a birthday soon. I had to use a new set that I got from The Angel Company called Little Cupcake R0238. I just love cupcakes!! Isn't it adorable?

Well anyway, on to the card.....

The base card is Pixie Pink. I layered it with Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette and DP from TAC's Catelynne collection (another of my FAVORITES!!). I stamped the image and colored it with pencils, gamsol and markers. I sponged some Pixie Pink ink around the layer before adhering it to the DP. I added a length of ribbon and a flower from Making Memories with a crystal brad. The saying at the bottom is from the cupcake set also that I stamped in Pixie Pink and layered on to scraps of all the papers used on the card and attached with pop dots. The tag at the top is also from the Catelynne collection.I jazzed up the inside with the same card stock and stamped some more images from the collection. I colored them with my markers and added stickles for some more pop! I hope that she likes it, I'm sure that she will.

That's all for me now. I hope that you all have a super great day!

Hugs,

Joani

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Yummy card darling
Love Susie xx

Julie Temple said...

How flippin' DARLING this?? SO CUTE, Joani...bet I know the lucky gal getting this...shoot, my Bday is in Sept...LOL!

Rubber Hugs,
Jule

Kharlie Bug said...

I never stamp the inside. After seeing yours I'll have to try to remember to do that!