Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's day Everyone!



No, I'm not Irish - but I'm married to one, does that count??


I have just a quick little post today. I've spent too much time on this computer already this morning Ü

I made myself a password book. I have a big dayplanner that I've had forever, I do love it, but I wanted something little and cute for my desk. Just something that I can look up a quick password when I'm on line. So this came to mind.
I'm having trouble with blogger this morning. It uploaded a picture but then I cant move them. So I am just showing you the outside front. I will show you the inside later.
To make this little book I used my all time favorite paper from The Angel Company - the Catelynne collection. It's just so pretty.
Notice the notches I made in the bottom of the book? I used my 1/2" circle punch to make those. Then I used a rub on from Karen Foster to add the letters. It makes it a whole lot easier to flip thru the book that way. These are A-M and you flip the book around for N-Z. I did not want the book to be so thick, so I split the alphabet that way.
The stamp on the inside is also from TAC. It is called I Remember When. Then I just bound the book together with my Bind It All. I think that it turned out cute.
I hope that you all have a very wonderful day!
Hugs,
Joani
**EDITED 3/18/09 to add more pictures and supply info.

1 comment:

Barb said...

This is very nicely done.