Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a beautiful day...

I can't stop and think how beautiful it is out today and I am inside sitting here on the computer.  And your probably inside sitting on the computer reading this...  what's wrong with us?!  I just might try to harness up Dixie and take her for a walk today.  It's just beautiful out!!

So, let's see what we've got for you today. 
The last time I placed an order with TAC this is one of the set's that I got.  It's called Bug of Fun.  Well having 2 VW's in the past I HAD to get this set.  Not to mention that it's like one of my favorite SU! set's called Loads of Love and Boatloads of Love.  There is also an accessory set that you can purchase just like those.  Not to mention I can interchange stamps between all set's!!  So I made this card to add to my stash of birthday cards.  You like??
And see the up close flower.  I've been making quite a few of these.  They are a great way to use up your scraps and create some serious "WOW!!" to your project.  So very simple, I'm sure that you all know how to make them.  If you don't then just drop me a line and I can make a quick tut on how I do them.

Now for a little sneek peek of something else that I've been doing. 

 
This is a peek that I'm sure you can figure out.  Well, can you?  Just a guess...

I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon!  Have a crafty day!!

No comments: