Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To hold you over...

I thought that I'd share of couple of things with you to hold you over while I'm making up the tutorial for you on the bunny boxes.

I'm sure that you may of seen these already ~ but I still want to share with you.  The Mojo Monday and Midnight Madness sketches.  I've been busy lately...  again...  Danielle took some of my cards to school with her to show to her teacher (teacher, meaning one) or so I thought.  She showed them to all of her teachers and I had almost 50 cards to make last week!!  I'm grateful, however I was not prepared for it.  So I hope to be able to participate in the Mojo and MM sketches again, soon.  So here goes, just in case you've not seen them.


I'd love to see what you come up with using these sketches. 

Oh, and I just received an email update from Mel Stampz.  I just love her blog, she's amazing!!  I have no idea how she finds all of what she writes about.  Most definatley an amazing source of info.  Anyway she shows how to make your own prima flowers!!  Make sure that you give her a shout!!
So I hope that this holds you over for a little while.  I'll be working on the tutorial and I'll post it. 

OH!  And how do you like my blog so far?  Anything that you'd like to see or maybe not see?  Let me know ~ your input is important to me.

Have a great morning!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new blog layout Joani! Looking forward to seeing you and your mom in NKY! How exciting to make 50 cards...now your in the loop at the SCHS! Hip Hip Horray! You go girl!
Anne

Priscilla said...

Joani, your blog looks great :) Great job with the 50 card order..wow... I bet that was a nice surprise :) Your work is amazing and can’t wait to see what you do with MMSC47