Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Are you ready for a looksie?

Are ya?   Huh?? 

Well if you remember yesterday the sneeky peeky that I showed you?  Of course you do, that was just yesterday...  So here is what I've been working on.

Are they just not adorable or what?  Last year I made some like it that were Frankie and Dracula for Halloween - you can find that post HERE.  Well these are for Easter this year.  Are they just not the cutest that you've ever seen?  Look at the back of the bunny box.

I added a cotton ball for his tail.  I just wish that I had a bunch of little ones to make these for.  Oh well, I'll have to settle for the kids at the day care that Danielle works for during school. 

Maybe in the next few days if you all would like I can make a tutorial on how to create these little guys.  Just leave me a comment to let me know.

I'm sorry for the short post today ~ I'm still busy with my card making.  Danielle took some cards to school and 4 of her teachers would like some so I've got to get on the ball.

Have a super great day!!

4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness these are too stinkin adorable!!!!! YES! Please do a tutorial!!!

marsha said...

These are jut too cute joani! I love 'em - I would love a tutorial too!

Hugs,
Marsha

Whimcees said...

Hello!

A tutorial would be great as they are too cute! :<)

Have you done all the work on revising your blog by yourself? It looks fantastic! I wish I knew how to do some of these things to mine! :<)

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Renee said...

joanie, these are the cutest!! please please please do the tutorial!! I love them. Thanks for sharing,and the new look is great!!
hugs and blessings, Renee