Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, February 01, 2010

How the heck....

I had set up a post on blogger to post a card last week after my last post ~ and it didn't post.  That was the 2nd time that it did it to me.  I am sorry.

So here I go with it....
The image is from Whipper Snapper.  I'm sure that if you've been a follower of my blog for a while you've seen me use this image before.  I love it ~ and I do use it every year, it does not get old for me.  I actually purchased this YEARS ago as a set with another stamp that I will show you tomorrow.  But this little cupig is just adorable!!  And yes, he is still available.

The stamp of course is from Whipper Snapper and I stamped him and colored him in with my pencils and gamsol.  I used some stickles on his wings for a shimmery effect.  The base card is Pixie Pink that I layered with Rose Red and Pink Pirouette.  I ran the Pink Pirouette paper thru my cuttlebug with the Love Language embossing folder. The DP is from Cloud 9.  I used some pink polka dot ribbon and layered the lips on top of it with a pop dot.  The lips are also from Whipper Snapper that I punched out with my 3/4" circle punch and layered it on to a scrap of Rose Red that was punched with my 1" circle punch.   The hearts were cut out with the die that came with the Love Language folder and I used my glue pen to adhere them.

I hope that this inspires you today.  I'm off to make something else that I will show you tomorrow!!

No comments: