Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, February 01, 2010

MOJO124

Hi everyone!  I just finished some cards that I made ~ yes, for Valentines ~ and I thought I'd play along with the Mojo Monday sketch today.  Hope you like it!
The picture looks a little fuzzy, don't it?  See the the flower in the middle?  That is so easy to do, but it takes a little time.  I found it over at Gabby's blog - but now I can't find the link that she had it posted from...  and I'm not sure you can tell, but I used some shimmer paint on the hearts on the cuppy cake.   

I kind of knocked out two birds with one stone you might say.  Over at my YUKU side, Cards Made by Hand (surprising huh??) I had a pink, black and white challenge. 

I just wanted to stop in really quick and post this.  I hope that you like it - and go to Mojo Monday and participate, the sketches sure do give you some inspiration!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just the sweetest thing! Super cute card!

Jean said...

Great card Joani. Love the sentiment, the image, and the flower!

Anonymous said...

oh I so love your flower on this card! Just awesome

ThePurplePlace said...

HI Joani,
Your cards are all LOVELY, and I really like your Mojo Challenge card...so pretty!

I also think your Joani "siggy" is very neat..., how did you create it? I love the idea!

Thanks,
Lisa