Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mojo125

I thought that you might like to take a peek at my version of the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  That is the sketch this week.  Kinda different, huh?  I like it though...
Here is my version of the sketch.  The image is one that I got from Gabby, so I'm not sure about the deets - but I can tell you it's now my new favorite!!

The base card is Purely Pomegranate that I layered with Chocolate Chip and some DP from The Paper Studio.  The ribbon is Rose Red from SU! and the little piece under it is punched out from my curly label punch from SU! also.
See.  I "frosted" the cupcake with my shimmer paint from SU! and I added the "sprinkles" that are beads from SU! also.

So, wadda ya think?  As you all well know I love cuppy cakes - so I think that I like it.  I also like how "different" the sketch is.  Not your ordinary square layers. 

I'm off to read my new issue of Paper Crafts that just came in.  I'll be back tomorrow to show you something else that I made...  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I have something for you on my blog. :<)

Barbara Diane