Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A bit of info

I just noticed as I was writing the last post that blogger is having an outage today at 4:00pm. So if you can not log on, post or read anything in blogger this may have something to do with it. It's nice to know in advance for a change.

On another note:

I am still looking for people to sign up for my Stamper's 6 group. I have a group that will be finishing up in February and was hoping to have another round start just after that. Are you willing?

If you become a member of my Stamper's 6 group you will be guaranteed to be a hostess for one of those 6 months. Just promise to spend at least $20.00 in merchandise for a total of 6 months and one of those months you will be the hostess and receive the benefits. You will receive at least a Level One hostess set, a free GWP stamp and one item in the catalogue for 1/2 off. Just think, you can get a scor-pal (if you don't have one) or a Bind-It-All for 1/2 off! That's a HUGE savings!! Anything in the catty is 1/2 off!!! And not to mention when you are "hostess" you will receive goodies from me Ü

So what do you say? Sounds like fun? Of course it is!! And $20.00 buys quite a bit!! The Angel Company has wonderful quality products at reasonable prices!!

If your interested, please shoot me a comment and I'll get back to you!

Hugs,
Joani

1 comment:

Linda Crowder said...

I found you today via a link from Cheryl at Cheryl Stamps and Scraps. I love your cards and I just emailed for info on your club. Please also send info about the demonstator signup. Thanks. Linda Crowder

(you may not can open my blog if you use IE, Firefox has no problem It is a long story...)