Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Howdy shoppers Ü

I will be finishing up my round of stampers who are in my Stamper's 6 group and I was wondering if any of you would like to participate in the next round?

What a Stamper's 6 group is - basically 6 people who all promise to purchase at least $20.00 of The Angel Company product for 6 months, and each take turns at being a hostess. When it is your month as hostess - you will get the benefits of getting at least a Level 1 hostess set, a free Gift with Purchase stamp from me and at least one 1/2 off item out of the catty! It could be a stamp set or a Bind it All or heck, even a scor-pal.

If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail or submit a comment to this post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joani!! How are things? Good I hope, great here! I Want to take advantage of the t.a.c 50% off sale. Get in touch when you have an extra minute. Hugs Renee

Tracy said...

Hi Joani, I have left a blog award for you on my site.. your cards are fantasic.... even if we do have to wait for them!!!!! LOL

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Joani-I would like to participate in this! Please email me rhondazmikly@sbcglobal.net