Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

For Mom

More Mother's day...  I've got lot's of women in my life who if I could chose another Mother all of them would be it.  There are lots of women who I've befriended in the past years that mean the world to me and I want to recognize them on Mother's day.  So here is more to show you to inspire you for Mother's day, or any day for that matter.
The image I used was from SU's Flower Garden.  I stamped the image and colored it in with chalk and cut it out with my oval nesties.  I cut a piece of red card stock with my scallop oval nesties and layered it under the image panel.  The card base is Barely Banana and I layered it with DP from SU Sweet Slumber set.  I took a piece of Barely Banana and a small piece of Sweet Slumber and stitched it and adhered it to the card.  I also cut out some flourishes with my cuttlebug and before I adhered the image panel I added those to the card front.  Once the image panel was adhered I added another butterfly with pop dots on top of the one stamped on the panel - I added some stickles to it for a little "pop" and I was complete.

I hope that it inspires you. 

Have a super great day!!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Another gorgeous card! Someone will be very lucky to receive this! TFS...