Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm sorry for the lack of posting, but...

I'm sorry for this past week, and the lack of posting.  I should be back to normal this coming week.  We had a health scare here this week and I've been busy with family.  It was scary to say the least, but we are all fine now ~ we just have to change our lifestyles and do things differently.  So please bear with me as I come back to posting regularly.

I also want to wish you all a safe Memorial Day. 
The original purpose of Memorial Day can get easily lost amid all the cookouts or, in these parts, trips to the beach for the unofficial start of the summer season. The origin of the holiday can get overlooked, too, since there have been so many wars since the one that led to the practice of commemorating those who died in service to the country.

No comments: