Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whimsical Words

Good morning everyone ~ I hope that today finds you well.  This crazy weather has been something else.  We've been hot and humid here for a few days, and of of course our A/C has a problem again.  The 3rd time in 4 years.  I think that we may be looking at a new unit in our near future - I hope not, but the thought is likely...  So I've not really been crafting too much.  But I did make a card that I'd like to show you.
Ready for the details...

The base card is Ballet Blue that I layered with Pacific Point and some Maine Blueberry DP.  I punched the ♥'s with my Martha Stewart Doiley border punch, added a ribbon and attached it to the back of a piece of the Maine Blueberry paper that I got from SU! on clearance.  I stamped the little fence from The Angel Company set called Brighten Girl and attached it to the middle of the card.  I then cut out the scallop oval in Bashful Blue and the white oval with my nesties and adhered them together.  I stamped the sentiment from Whimsical Words in Close to Cocoa ink and attached that panel to the card with pop dots.  I then cut out the leaves with my Sizzlits Little Leaves die in Certainly Celery, added some prima flowers that I had and I was complete.  I think that it is pretty, don't you?

I hope that this inspires you today.  I'd love to see what you create ~ leave me a link here and I will go take a peek.

Have a super great afternoon, I am going to go figure out how to keep cool in the craft room so I can create something to show you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card! Blue is one of my favorite colors and for some reason I never think to use it often in my cards/projects. This is a beautiful use of the color! Now I am inspired! :<)

Wishing you well!

Barbara Diane