Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, May 10, 2010

This is what I've been up to....

I've been scrappin' Danielle's prom pictures.  Of course this and that had to get in the way.  I'd sit down and then I'd be interupted...  Isn't that always the way.  But at least I've finished it before she graduated Ü

Wanna see?  Of course you do!!  Sorry though, it's a long post...
I used lot's of things to create these pages.  I think that I will just list all that I can remember.  If there is something that you see that you really like and need to know then just send me an e-mail and I will figure it out.  When I scrap it pretty much looks like a bomb went off.  There is stuff everywhere!  So here is what I can remember:

Martha Stewart pearls, paper DCWV, Bassill, Hot of the Press, SU!, SU! vellum, Kaiser scrap booking & EK Success gems, stickles, buttons, American Crafts - K&Co - Oriental Trading rub on's, SU! Hodge Podge hardware, Making Memories clear flowers, coluzzle, brads, eyelets, Heidi Swapp giant flowers, primas, 3M photo corners and 1 3/8" 1 1/4" & scallop circle punches.  All of the flourishes that were cut out were cut from my Cricut Storybook cartridge.  That's all I can remember off hand.  If there is something else you see I did not list, just ask and I'll try to figure it out for you.

Hope that these pages inspire you somehow!  Have a great evening!!

5 comments:

marsha said...

Joani, these are fabulous! Great pictures and layouts, and your daughter is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Marha

Elizabeth P said...

Wow Joani! you really impressed me! these pages are soooo beautiful!!! great work ;)

Patti J said...

Beautiful pages, Joani! My faves are the simple black and white (#6 and 7 I think) with the buttons! Your Danielle is such a sweetie, and SO pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Catherine said...

Hi Joani ! Your pages are absolutely gorgeous ! What a wonderful keepsake ! Thanks for following my blog, I am following you too now ! Smiles from Catherine

Angel Bobbie said...

Joani...I don't scrap but your book is beautiful.Danielle is such a petty girl..so grown up.
Say hi to her and Rose from me
angel Hugs...Bobbie