Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

An award for me!

Helen over at Tomorrow's Treasures gave me this award ~ now it's my turn to share.

The rules for this award are:
* comment on this blog
* cut and paste the award logo and use it on your blog
* nominate 5 to 10 blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude
* link to your nominees within your blog post
* comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
* link back to the person who gave you the award to shown your appreciation

I think that I can do that...
  1. Susie @ Sassy Designs by Susie at Die Cut Dreams
  2. Pricilla @ Skraptacular Designs
  3. Melody @ A Paper Melody
  4. Marsha @ Stampin' Down South
  5. Kim @ Paper in the Works

Please, these are not the only people that inspire me. There is so many creative people out there I can't keep up with. The internet is a bad place. By that I mean, I spend so much time "ooohhh" and "aaahhhh" on every one's blogs that I barely have time to paper craft for me. I can tell you though with my computer upstairs and my craft room downstairs I have the most tone calf muscles!

I hope you all have a wonderful day where ever you might be!
Hugs,

Joani

No comments: