Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Howdy Ya'll!

Good morning everyone!
I have to say sorry in advance. This is going to be a super short post today. I just got a call from Betty ~ she's coming over. I love it when she stops by. Not just because we play, but because of the friendship. Betty has become one of my cherished friends.

I have something to show you. I've been wanting to print off some pictures of my SIL's dogs that I had on the camera and just haven't. Well, when I was printing the pictures for Ginger's album the other day I printed those off too. I wanted to make her one of the exploding boxes. I made one for her and I called it a memory box.

Now if you like tomorrow I will show you the very, very easy tutorial on how to make these. It is really simple. And see the ribbon puff on top? Another SUPER EASY tutorial, you just need a swirl clip, that's all.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, and thanks for sticking with me.

Hugs,

Joani

No comments: