Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Weekend to you!

Good Morning Everyone! Hope your Saturday has started as well as mine!
I woke up this morning from a not so good dream. I have no idea why I had the dream I did, maybe because we were talking about old movies yesterday ~ who knows why my brain works the way it does... My hubby joined a biker gang then went to a roadhouse and got his butt kicked by Patrick Swayze. I told you I had no idea why my brain works the way it does...

But hubby made up for it because when I woke up it was to the smell of his yummy breakfasts! He made mushroom and cheese omelette's this morning. Who could stay mad at that?

Yesterday I was on a mission. A mission to get going on my scrap books! I figured I've been working on the digital version, it's time I worked on the real thing. You wanna see what I did??
This page is one I made with DP from Heidi Grace. It is the Pocket Scraps Inspire Me Flowers collection. I used some Summer Sun to give it a color 'pop'.

This page was made with paper from Paper Salon. It is the Enamored collection. It was from last year and I can tell you that it is my favorite!! I still have just a bit left, scraps that I'm saving!

I did have one more page that I did, however the picture is awful fuzzy. I will re-take the picture and post it. It's another Halloween page. Yes, I love Halloween! It's one of my favorites to decorate for.

I'm not sure if anyone here has any plans for today or not ~ so I'm not sure if I will get any crafting done. I hope to, but it is the weekend. I like to do family things on the weekend.

Whatever you've got planned for the weekend I hope it's great!
Have a great day!!
Hugs,

Joani

No comments: