Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy almost Friday!

Well today was the ST day of the season that the heater went on.  There is more than a chill in the air, it's down right cold out there.  I had to take Danielle to the doctor yesterday and she said "I can see my breath" it was that chilly.  Just makes me want to make a cup of cocoa and sit and make Christmas cards.  But wait, I still need to work on Halloween and Thanksgiving first!!

I have another Halloween card for you to see.  I loved it  when SU came out with Best Fiends.  I thought that set was so cute.  It's hard to find Halloween images.  I like the fun kind, not the scary kind.  And this one with Frankie is adorable.

Once again I'm sorry for the picture.  I really think that it's how the weather is.  It's been kinda gloomy outside for a couple of days and since my craft room is all full of windows it effects my picture taking.

The set I used is called Best Fiends and I stamped the image and colored it in with my pencils and gamsol.  The base card is Basic Black that I layered with some DP from daisy d's and scrap ease and some light purple textured cs.  I used my Marvy giga scallop circle punch, my SU scallop circle punch and my 1 3/8" circle punch on this card.  The ribbon is from a spool of rick rack that I picked up at Walmart once.  I used some gel pens here and there on the card and I was complete.

I hope to get in the craft room today but I'm not too sure.  The puppy has been a little monster this morning.  Then of course after her rein of terror she went to sleep peacefully.  Now that I want to do something in the craft room she's going to be at it again, I just know it.  She's teething right now and all she wants to do is bite.  The vet said to freeze carrots and give them to her to chew on ~ the problem is she eats them in a matter of minutes!!  Ugh, I know.  I wanted a puppy and I knew it was coming.  I just wish that we could fast forward a year and see...

Have a great day!  Stop back in, I'll be back tomorrow...

No comments: