Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday!!

Good morning everyone!  It's Friday, yippie!!  Maybe this weekend I'll get some sleep time in.  With this new puppy I've been limited on sleep hours.  Usually when hubby get's up to go to work I sleep for a couple more hours in the living room.  Not with the puppy around ~ I'm trying to rest with one eye closed and one eye open on her.  At least I can keep my fingers crossed ~ can't I?

Here's another card that I finished using the Best Fiends set.  I just love the oranges, purples, greens and black for Halloween colors.  These cards are so fun to make.

I stamped the image from Best Fiends and colored it in with my pencils and gamsol.  The base card is Tangerine Tango that I layered with paper I got in a pack from Big Lots.  I used some sheer purple organdy ribbon and then some darker purple grosgrain over the top in the center of the card.  I stamped the sentiment 'happy fright night' and layered it on to the card with pop dots and I was done.  It was a quick and simple one.

I hope to be back later with some digital pages.  Have a great afternoon!!

No comments: