Don't miss out on these other pages!

Class Schedule

(502) 370-7632 Joani

Please call or email us to reserve your spot.

Monday, October 12, 2009

A little Business

I just wanted to remind everyone that The Angel Company is having their wonderful double rewards sale right now...

What that means is for every $100.00 that is spent you can get 2 - yes 2 - free qualifying hostess sets and TWO half off items from the catty.  How cool is that?  And also The Angel Company is going Copic. Yes, that's right ~ I said COPIC!!! From October 1st-December 31st for every $100.00 order you can purchase Copic Ciao set A, B, C or D for only $120.00 each. That's 36 pens in each set for only $120.00!!





I do have a space right now if anyone would like to sign up with my Stampers 6 group ~ just shoot me an e-mail. 

AND I do have a special for you - if you would like a set of the copic pens for $120.00 I can order it for you now - I will not charge you shipping and you do not have to place the $100.00 qualifying order.  First come first serve on this offer only.

If you ever have any questions please dont hesitate to ask - just shoot me an e-mail and I will get right back to you!  Have a great afternoon!

No comments: